VP for Member Benefits
Marcel Blais, Ph.D.
Associate Teaching Professor & Associate Department Head, Department of Mathematical Sciences. Coordinator of PSM Programs in Financial Mathematics and Industrial Mathematics
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Workforce Advisory Council
The Workforce Advisory Council (WAC) serves a number of purposes in its advisory role to the NPSMA Board of Directors:
- To consult and advise the NPSMA on improving and expanding connections to industry and business;
- To provide a link to employers to facilitate internships and career paths for PSM students and graduates;
- To provide a link to corporations, government labs, and other science-based organizations to facilitate general support for the Association;
- To serve as a sounding board of economic and employment trends in industry and government affecting programs nationwide;
- To assist the NPSMA in the identification and solicitation of financial and other resources.
Finance Manager - Financial Planning Transformation, Starbucks
Sr. at Fastly
Davis Development Group formerly with Kellogg
Deputy Executive Director
Global Forensic and Justice Center, an FIU Preeminent Program
CEO and Co-founder, embody, Inc.